1. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
2. Strong flow rate with high reciprocator speed
3. Hi-TE dual shaping air with patented mixing straight and vortex airs
4. Designed for full process: Primer, Basecoat 1, Basecoat 2, Clearcoat.
5. NW air shroud (Narrow Wide) allow fast & flexible pattern to adapt to complex parts to paint.
6. Remote bell monitoring device avoid to spray without the bell cup, securing the painting process after a shut down.
7. High reliability of every component (2.5 million cycle valve life, long life high voltage, 7 years warranty air motor, robust fittings, magnetic bell cup) for high production rate paintshop
8. Titanium bellcup for longer life
9. Magnetic bellcup fastening system : the easiest system on the market
10. Best warranty air motor on the market : 7 year/30 000 hr turbine warranty*
11. Easy to maintain the full atomizer thanks to the Quick disconnect
* Whichever is sooner
Originally developed for automotive OEM and Tier 1 markets, PPH 707 ICWB-M offers unrivaled results in terms of productivity, thanks to its high flow rate and transfer efficiency, even with fast reciprocator speeds (up to 1000 mm/s).
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10||bar (psi)|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||1000||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Standard Paint Flow||200||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Paint Resistivity (min-max)||< 1||MOhm.cm|
|Rotation Speed||50 - 70,000||rpm|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)||20 - 40||seconds FORD Cup#4|
|PPH 707 ICWB-M||910009002|
|PPH 707 ICWB-M Optical Fiber||_910009002FO|
|High Voltage unit UHT 288 EEx e||910002864|
|Electric kit : GNM200 220V + low voltage cable + BSC 300 + microphone||910027016|
|Electric kit : GNM200 110V + low voltage cable + BSC 300 + microphone||910027069|
|BELL CUP EC35 Aluminum||Straight serration||910000636|
|BELL CUP EC35 Titanium||Straight serration||910011188|
|BELL CUP EC50 Aluminum||Straight serration||910003159|
|BELL CUP EC50 Titanium||Straight serration||910008756|
|BELL CUP EX65 Aluminum||Straight serration||910004615|
|BELL CUP EX80 Titanium||Straight serration||910012705|
|MICROVALVE D6||White cover - Orange indicator||1507375|
|NANOVALVE||White cover - Orange indicator||1510004|
|O-RING KIT (HIGH SPEED TURBINE)||14 seals||910003415|
|O-RING KIT (QUICK DISCONNECT PLATE)||26 seals||910003416|
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, water-based primers & sealers are environmentally friendly.
Water-Based Wood Stains have all the advantages of oil-based stains. They spread easily, can be repaired, blend effortlessly & have plenty of open time. The thicker formula allows for controlled penetration, which will reduce blotching on softer woods such as Aspen, Pine & Maple.
Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) is available in a water-based solution for environmental protection.
Water-based UV coatings can be considered aesthetically equivalent to bi-component acrylic & polyurethane solvent-based coatings. The range is composed of both pigmented & transparent products.
Water-based polyurethane is popular because of its low odor & low toxicity. It goes on clear without adding a faint color like oil-based versions do & it dries much faster.