PPH 707 2K Robotic sprayer for 2 component paint
- Low material loss
- High reliability
- Easy to maintain
1. High rotating speed whatever the paint flow for the finest atomizing
2. High voltage unit gives the maximum electrostatic effect for highest transfer efficiency possible
3. Hi-TE dual shaping air with patented mixing straight and vortex airs
4. Integrated 2K static mixer into the injector just behind the bell cup
5. The static mixer is located inside the injector, so the mixed volume lost when flushing is reduced.
6. Both Base & Hardener's valves are close to the static mixer for an fast mixing effect
7. Remote bell monitoring device avoid to spray without the bell cup, securing the painting process after a shut down.
8. Easy to upgrade PPH 707 SB to 2K (same TCP and body)
9. High reliability of every component (valves, high voltage, air motor, fittings, bell cup) for high production rate paintshop
10. Microvalves with bellow available for abrasive materials
11. Titanium bellcup for longer life, high resistance to abrasion
12. 7 years/30,0000h warranty turbine*
13. Easy disassembly of parts in contact with hardener
14. No mixed material in robot arm, no return back in the supply circuit
15. Magnetic bellcup fastening system : the easiest system on the market
16. Easy to maintain the full atomizer thanks to the Quick disconnect
*whichever is the sooner
|Designation||Value||Unit: metric (US)|
|Weight||7.15 (15.76)||kg (lbs)|
|Viscosity Scale (min-max)||20 - 40||seconds FORD Cup#4|
|Standard Material Supply Pressure||6 - 8 (87 - 116)||bar (psi)|
|Maximum Material Pressure||10 (145)||bar (psi)|
|Minimum Paint Flow||30 (.008)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Standard Paint Flow||500 (.132)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Maximum Paint Flow||1000 (.264)||cc/min (gal/min)|
|Hardener Resistivity (min-max)||>3||MOhm.cm|
|Paint Resistivity (min-max)||>3||MOhm.cm|
|Rotation Speed||15 - 85000||rpm|
|PPH 707 2K||910023058|
|PPH 707 2K WITHOUT COIL||910025901|
|PPH 707 2K UHT157i WITHOUT COIL||_910025901INT|
|PPH 707 2K UHT157i||910023058INT|
|Electric kit : GNM200 220V + low voltage cable + BSC 300 + microphone||910027015|
|Electric kit : GNM200 110V + low voltage cable + BSC 300 + microphone||910027248|
|BELL CUP EC35 Aluminum||910000636|
|BELL CUP EC35 Titanium||910011188|
|BELL CUP EC50 Aluminum||910003159|
|BELL CUP EC50 Titanium||910008756|
|MICROVALVE with bellow||910010850|
|O-RING KIT (QUICK DISCONNECT PLATE)||910020196|
|O-RING KIT (HIGH SPEED TURBINE)||910005565|
|Static mixer 2K (1 unit)||900005017|
Format : application/pdf
Size : 637Ko
Format : application/pdf
Size : 19Mo
Epoxy primer/sealer multi-component is a non-porous finish base mixed with a hardener that is typically recommended as the first base coat over bare steel.
Designed to hide profile & surface imperfections, multi-component polyurethane primers & sealers improve adhesion of top coats to the substrate due to the addition of a hardener.
UV-resistant epoxy systems mixed with hardener cure faster & in moist conditions.
The UV polyurethane multi-components are especially designed for very strong UV stability. Mixing with hardener gives very high durability & UV resistance.
Polyurethane Top Coat is a two- or three-pack isocyanate-cured polyurethane that gives a durable, high gloss finish. Isocyanates included in the hardener are moisture-sensitive & need a specific process for insulating the circuit.
Two-part epoxy coatings were developed for heavy duty service on metal substrates & use less energy than heat-cured.
A two-component 100%-solid epoxy blended with metallic pigments, Metal Fusion is self-leveling, allowing easy application & seamless floor surfaces.